The G7-Alpha kit is Guardian Seven Trauma's flagship kit. It is the first in the series designed, and tested for general aviation aircraft for treatment of trauma and to provide means of egress. The G7-Alpha has everything you need to stop the bleed, and escape from a vehicle. All of the contents were chosen to follow the M.A.R.C.H. protocol.
The G7-Alpha is used by Law Enforcement, Military, and other agencies that serve our country every day, in the harshest environments.
All handles are a contrasting color for quick identification. The paracord handle allows the user to hook it onto an available surface, ie: gear shift or aircraft yoke, and then open the kit single-handed to gain access to the contents. This is Guardian Seven trauma's unique design, taking into consideration that the user may be alone when the incident occurs.
G7-Alpha Kit Contents:
- CAT Tourniquet
- ARS Needle for Decompression
- Nasal Airway
- 4" Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 3” Rolled Gauze (X4)
- Trauma Shears
- HyFin Chest Seal Twin Pack
- Quick Clot Z Fold Hemostatic Gauze
- Triangle Bandage
- Roll of Medical Tape
- Black Talon Glove Kit
- Leatherman Z Rex® Tool
- Permanent Marker
- Mylar Blanket
- Paracord Handle
- Straps with Buckles (X2)
- Medical Patch
- 3M Vet Bond
- Band Aids
G7-Alpha Kit Features
- Paracord Pull Handle for rapid deployment and single handed operation
- Dual zippered opening, contoured for easy opening under stress
- Durable, military grade 600D Polyester pouch
- Detachable hook and loop back panel for quick access
- Bi-Directional molle webbing for horizontal and vertical mounting options
- External side pouch for quick access to egress tool
- Grommets for mounting back panel
Purchase of this product declares the user is trained and authorized to use the items contained in the kit.